80:20 Track and Measure
The Busy Persons Guide to Tracking and Measuring Your Online Performance
This program is designed to show the busy business owner or manager the key things they need to be able to track and measure to monitor the online performance of their business.
This course has:
-> Short action focused videos that show you exactly what things to track and measure so you can make educated decisions about where to invest your marketing budget and effort.
Who is the Course For?
This short course is designed for busy business owners and managers who need to know what things they need to be tracking and measuring to be able to understand how their online marketing efforts are performing.
What You Will Learn
This course will teach you:
- The key analytics and measurement concepts you need to understand
- How to use Google Analytics to measure your website performance
- Which key Google Analytics reports will tell you 80% of what you need to know
- How to use Google Search Console to measure how well your website and content strategies are doing to attract new visitors to your website
- How to track keyword rankings and why this is still important to measuring your websites performance
- How to analyse and track backlinks to your website and competitors websites and why this is so important
How Long Will it Take to Implement the Lessons?
This is a very tactical course designed to introduce the key concepts and reports. You will be able to watch the videos and start implementing within a day.
The sooner you take action and set up these tracking and measurement systems in your business the sooner you will take control of your online performance.
I’ve developed online strategies for some of Australia’s largest and most innovative enterprises in my former role as Head of Search and Content at one of Australia’s leading digital agencies.
I'm the founder of Online Kickstart, a search marketing consultancy that helps business owners and marketers, like you, to take your business to the next level.
StartHow to Create A Google Account (1:16)
StartHow to Sign up To Google Analytics (2:19)
StartHow to Configure the right Views of Your Analytics Data (3:59)
StartHow to Add Google Analytics Code to a Website (2:15)
StartHow to Add Analytics to WordPress
StartHow to Set Up a Simple Goal In Google Analytics
StartHow to Share Access to Analytics (2:09)